Terms of Services
- AvailabilityThis Service is provided by Axlepin on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis and Axlepin reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue the Service, in its sole discretion, at any time and without notice. You agree that Axlepin is and will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- PrivacyAxlepin has a firm commitment to safeguarding your privacy.
- TrademarksAll brand, product and service names used in this Service which identify Axlepin or third parties and their products and services are proprietary marks of Axlepin and/or the relevant third parties. Nothing in this Service shall be deemed to confer on any person any license or right on the part of Axlepin or any third party with respect to any such image, logo or name.
- CopyrightAxlepin is, unless otherwise stated, the owner of all copyright and data rights in the Service and its contents. Individuals who have posted works to Axlepin are either the copyright owners of the component parts of that work or are posting the work under license from a copyright owner or his or her agent or otherwise as permitted by law. You may not reproduce, distribute, publicly display or perform, or prepare derivative works based on any of the Content including any such works without the express, written consent of Axlepin or the appropriate owner of copyright in such works. Axlepin does not claim ownership rights in your works or other materials posted by you to Axlepin (Your Content). You agree not to distribute any part of the Service other than Your Content in any medium other than as permitted in these Terms of Service or by use of functions on the Service provided by us. You agree not to alter or modify any part of the Service unless expressly permitted to do so by us or by use of functions on the Service provided by us.
- External LinksAxlepin may provide links to third-party websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that Axlepin is not responsible or liable for: the availability or accuracy of such websites or resources; or the Content, products, or services on or available from such websites or resources. Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by Axlepin of such websites or resources or the Content, products, or services available from such websites or resources. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources.
- Third Party SoftwareAs a convenience, we may make third-party software available through the Service. To use the third-party software, you must agree to the terms and conditions imposed by the third party provider and the agreement to use such software will be solely between you and the third party provider. By downloading third party software, you acknowledge and agree that the software is provided on an "AS IS" basis without warranty of any kind. In no event shall Axlepin be liable for claims or damages of any nature, whether direct or indirect, arising from or related to any third-party software downloaded through the Service
- ConductYou agree that you shall not interfere with or disrupt (or attempt to interfere with or disrupt) this Service or servers or networks connected to this Service, or to disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to this Service; or provide any information to Axlepin that is false or misleading, that attempts to hide your identity or that you do not have the right to disclose. Axlepin does not endorse any content placed on the Service by third parties or any opinions or advice contained in such content. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Axlepin, its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and expert fees, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of the Services, or your violation of these Terms.
- Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of LiabilityAXLEPIN MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SERVICE, OR THE CONTENT OR PRODUCTS, PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. AXLEPIN DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. AXLEPIN MAKES NO WARRANTY AS TO THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND PERFORMANCE OF THIS SERVICE. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT AXLEPIN IS NOT LIABLE FOR YOUR DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT, OR SUCH CONDUCT BY THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU EXPRESSLY ASSUME ALL RISKS AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR DAMAGES AND LOSSES ARISING FROM SUCH CONDUCT. EXCEPT FOR THE EXPRESS, LIMITED REMEDIES PROVIDED HEREIN, AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, AXLEPIN SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM USE OF THE SERVICE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EVEN IF AXLEPIN HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMERS, WAIVERS AND LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF OR LIMITATIONS ON CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR DAMAGES. THEREFORE, SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT SHALL AXLEPIN'S AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU EXCEED THE AMOUNTS PAID BY YOU TO AXLEPIN PURSUANT TO THIS AGREEMENT.
- Amendment of the TermsWe reserve the right to amend these Terms from time to time in our sole discretion. If you have registered as a member, we shall notify you of any material changes to these Terms (and the effective date of such changes) by sending an email to the address you have provided to Axlepin for your account. For all other users, we will post the revised terms on the Site. If you continue to use the Service after the effective date of the revised Terms, you will be deemed to have accepted those changes. If you do not agree to the revised Terms, your sole remedy shall be to discontinue using the Service.
- PasswordWhen you register as a member you will be asked to provide a password. You are responsible for safeguarding the password and you agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You agree that you shall be solely responsible for any activities or actions under your password, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions. You shall immediately notify Axlepin of any unauthorized use of your password.
- Submitting ContentChat Rooms and Forums - As a registered member of the Service, you will be granted the privilege of participating in chat rooms and forums on the Axlepin website as part of the Service, which means you may post Your Content in the form of text for display in these areas of the Axlepin website, subject to your compliance with the Terms.
Artist Materials - As a registered member of the Service, you will also be granted the privilege of submitting certain types of Your Content, known as "Artist Materials," for display on your user page.
- Copyright in Your ContentAxlepin does not claim ownership rights in Your Content. For the sole purpose of enabling us to make your Content available through the Service, you grant to Axlepin a non-exclusive, royalty-free license to reproduce, distribute, re-format, store, prepare derivative works based on, and publicly display and perform Your Content. Please note that when you upload Content, third parties will be able to copy, distribute and display your Content using readily available tools on their computers for this purpose although other than by linking to your Content on Axlepin any use by a third party of your Content could violate paragraph 4 of these Terms and Conditions unless the third party receives permission from you by license.
- Monitoring ContentAxlepin has limited ability to control the Content you may upload, post or otherwise transmit using the Service and does not have any obligation to monitor such Content for any purpose. You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for all Content and material you upload, post or otherwise transmit using the Service.
- Storage PolicyAt this time, Axlepin provides free online storage of Your Content to registered members of the Service. However, you acknowledge and agree that Axlepin may, at its option, establish limits concerning your use of the Service, including without limitation the maximum number of days that Your Content will be retained by the Service, the maximum size of any Content files that may be stored on the Service, the maximum disk space that will be allotted to you for the storage of Content on Axlepin's servers. Furthermore, you acknowledge that Axlepin reserves the right to terminate or suspend accounts that are inactive, in Axlepin's sole discretion, for an extended period of time (thus deleting or suspending access to your Content). Without limiting the generality of Section 9, Axlepin shall have no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any Content maintained on the Service and you are solely responsible for creating back-ups of Your Content. You further acknowledge that Axlepin reserves the right to modify its storage policies from time to time, with or without notice to you.
- ConductYou are responsible for all of Your Content you upload, download, and otherwise copy, distribute and display using the Service. You must have the legal right to copy, distribute and display all parts of any content that you upload, download and otherwise copy, distribute and display. Content provided to you by others, or made available through websites, magazines, books and other sources, are protected by copyright and should not be uploaded, downloaded, or otherwise copied, distributed or displayed without the consent of the copyright owner or as otherwise permitted by law.
You agree not to use the Service:
- for any unlawful purposes;
- to upload, post, or otherwise transmit any material that is obscene, offensive, blasphemous, pornographic, unlawful, threatening, menacing, abusive, harmful, an invasion of privacy or publicity rights, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, illegal or otherwise objectionable;
- to upload, post, or otherwise transmit any material that infringes any copyright, trade mark, patent or other intellectual property right or any moral right or artist's right of any third party including, but not limited to, Axlepin or to facilitate the unlawful distribution of copyrighted content or illegal content;
- to harm minors in any way, including, but not limited to, uploading, posting, or otherwise transmitting content that violates child pornography laws, child sexual exploitation laws or laws prohibiting the depiction of minors engaged in sexual conduct, or submitting any personally identifiable information about any child under the age of 13;
- to forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
- to upload, post, or otherwise transmit any material which is likely to cause harm to Axlepin or anyone else's computer systems, including but not limited to that which contains any virus, code, worm, data or other files or programs designed to damage or allow unauthorized access to the Service which may cause any defect, error, malfunction or corruption to the Service;
- for any commercial purpose, except as expressly permitted under these Terms;
- to sell access to the Service on any other website or to use the Service on another website for the primary purpose of gaining advertising or subscription revenue other than a personal blog or social network where the primary purpose is to display content from Axlepin by hyperlink and not to compete with Axlepin.
- Suspension and Termination of Access and MembershipYou agree that Axlepin may at any time, and without notice, suspend or terminate any part of the Service, or refuse to fulfill any order, or any part of any order or terminate your membership and delete any Content stored on the Axlepin Site, in Axlepin's sole discretion, if you fail to comply with the Terms or applicable law.
- Product Purchases from the Axlepin ShopAxlepin is not responsible for the payment, delivery, or returns of any products within the Axlepin Shop. The shop merely provides a "market place" for its members. Any interested buyers of Shop items shall contact the seller on their own. The conditions of the sales shall be made between the seller and the buyer. Axlepin will not be responsible for any transactions made.